Give me an H. Give me an O. Give me an M. Give me an E. What's that spell?!

Oh crap. What have we gotten ourselves into??

After 17 weeks and 5 days, 4000 hours, 4 months, 125 days, 1 1/2 seasons or 88 daily episodes of Jeopardy (depending on how you look at it) we are home. Johns Hopkins and Mt. Washington (thank God) are all behind us. Well, hopefully. I guess we're going to have to wait and see. 

Those were the best days of my life. YEAH RIGHT. 

We are home!!!! Woot!! Of course, now I'm getting less sleep and my house looks like the tazmanian devil ran through it, but it's all okay. Who really needs sleep anyway?? With little man getting medicines or food almost every hour of the day and night sleep is probably not something we are going to be too familiar with any time soon. We are on track to getting home nursing set up but that's probably still a few weeks away. So, that means, you need to get on it and get over here and help out. I don't want to have to count on State Farm to be a good neighbor. Have difficult baby. Will train. I don't discriminate. 

In all seriousness, I'm completely in over my head.

Just kidding :) We are doing great. Sleep deprived maybe but so happy to be all together again. So glad to be back in Cordova, to have our neighbors, to be HOME. Theodore seems to be adjusting well. Or he at least hasn't played any dirty tricks..... yet. The verdict is still out as to whether or not he approves. I can only hope he doesn't say "Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full" and gets himself back to Hopkins somehow. 

I would say thank you to you all for your prayers, thoughts, and support, but I'm afraid you might stop if I do that. So I'm going to hold off. For now. :)      

Comments

  1. Me and My house will continue to pray for Rambo and his family. I've really enjoyed your posts. God is good. Thank you for allowing God to be in control of Theodores life! God bless you all.
    ( Mac's sister - Linda )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment