Restraint.

I don't have any.

I told myself I was going to pick my 10 favorite pictures from our family day to put up here.


Only 10.




Yeah right.

Oh, by the way, we got to have a family day!! Minus Theodore, of course. He was home having a 102.5 fever. But the nurse showed up, the weather was BEAUTIFUL, and we went on down to the farm. 

Where there are grape hyacinth for days.
 



Even the dogs joined us. (Only one of them is ours.)




And let me just tell you what happens to a dog who swallows copious amounts of salt water... you know what, I'm not going to tell you. I'll let you use your imagination.





I should have stopped 4 pictures ago.

Oh, we're not done yet.



Ben, look at the horizon!! It's uneven!! Nooooooo! :)
Just giving my dear husband a hard time. He hates uneven horizons in pictures. I usually agree.. but not always. I love this picture.



Just for a laugh.


I love that girl. <3 font="">

And finally






Beauty like that is rare. These girls, I don't know how they're so beautiful.

But they are.

Mismatched socks and questionable outfits and all.

And just in case you haven't seen enough, as always, they'll be more pictures over at The Fam.

Comments

  1. Never too many pics! Had a perfect day with u guys! God has blessed us so very much with the 6 beautiful Taylors! Xoxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment