Destruction.


The Destructor has come.






I'm not sure the pictures do justice to the amount of mess this really is. But he sits in front of his toy shelf and pulls out all those toys 50 times a day. 
This is the destruction before construction phase I mentioned a few posts ago. And if I were smart I would probably just leave the toys out. Keep them scattered across the room. I don't care. I love it. 
(Probably only a few of you caught the reference I just made.)

But I'm not smart. Or I do care. Or both.

I insist on cleaning up behind him all the time. 

I can't walk across the room without picking stuff up, or putting the toys back in the basket, or lining up the books again. One day it will click for him. One day he'll do it on his own. I'm just not sure when. I'm still waiting for my older three to learn that lesson. I have a feeling I will go to my grave cleaning a path the whole way. 

Comments

  1. Clean up, clean up, everybody do their share...
    Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere...
    Name that tune<3
    BTW...usually works:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment