Are you ready for an upgrade upgrade?

After many many months of having this blog I've finally found some time to explore all the options blogger has for me, ergo you as well. You may have noticed some of the changes - maybe not. Either way, changes there have been. Mostly it is in the way things are displayed however there are some neat new features. At the top of the page are two new tabs: 'The Fam' and 'Daily Cup'. These are mostly just for fun and as a way to include the whole family in this blog. 'The Fam' will be updated periodically but the 'Daily Cup' I hope to update... well, daily. Hence the name. It's a good exercise for me and a way to keep perspective. So make sure you check those out from time to time. At the bottom of the page you'll find other blogs that I follow - if you want to as well. I mean, I'm not gonna force you. And that, my friends, is that. 


Enjoy your labor day! Eat drink and be merry. Make resolutions and then break them. Oh wait... wrong holiday. And in the words of Truman Burbank "Good afternoon. Good evening. And goodnight."


By the way.... WHAT is he doing???

Comments

  1. I'm liking the idea of the Daily Cup.... I will be checking it often :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's good for me :) Hope to see you guys soon. Maybe Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment