Now wait just a minute.

Everyone please stop what you are doing for a moment. Put down your pencils and look up. Because I received something for Christmas that is worth some attention.

Something breath taking.
Life changing.

Dream making.
Epically epic.



It's okay to be jealous. I know they are awesome. 

My dear cousin and her husband got me THE mugs. And guess what....


Yup. That's eggnog. Just call us Clark and Eddie. Thanks, Theresa and Dewey! Ben and I are gonna get you something "*wink* real nice."
I must say those mugs really did round out our Christmas nicely. We were extremely busy Christmas weekend visiting both sides of the family, opening presents, and eating copious amounts of food. Moving Rambo isn't the easiest thing in the world. Especially when you're taking ALL of his stuff.. not just the portable. Which of course, we had to because we were going to be gone for hours at a time. But last night, we were finally able to sit down and recover by drinking some eggnog in our mugs. 

I am complete.
Rambo apparently needed to summon some Elvis spirit to recover because I found him taking a nap yesterday looking like this...


He must have been all shook up. 

So, my fellow Americans and all the rest of the world, I once again bid you Merry Christmas. I hope you all had lovely weekends.

Comments

  1. All you need now is the wooden propeller thingy on the table in that scene! Keep up the Blog Amanda, it touches many people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewey, that would be awesome! I am definitely on the look out for one of those now. I could recreate the whole scene each Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment