Clutter.


Okay, it's a blurry picture. But it being any clearer wouldn't have mattered. 

That's our hallway. In all it's glory. 

Or, as I like to call it: 

Disaster zone.

Another reason to hate my house.

Bursting at the seams.

A hot mess. 

  
There is literally no way to make it any better. The only thing that helps is as we use these supplies throughout the month. Then, finally, it gets to the point where I don't want to shoot myself in the face.... just in time to need to reorder it all.


^
That is his monthly order of supplies. Not including his 5 cases of formula. 

And that's not everything. Thank God Theodore is not using the vent on a regular basis now, because that was at least another 2 large boxes filled with stuff. 

I'm really not complaining. Okay, maybe a little. But not really complaining. It's not that big of a deal. It only matters when I look at it......

I'm sure someone much more organized than me could have this place looking good in no time. I'm sure there are ways to make it better, make it work... I just don't know what they are. And everyone once in a blue moon I have the time, energy, motivation, ideas, and desire to get in there and make it happen. 

So if there are any OCD, neat freak, go-getters out there - feel free to come my way. I warn you, though... it's not as easy as you think. There's stuff EVERYWHERE. 

In other news.... Theodore is continuing school and still loving it. He's made friends and is really flourishing. He is learning more sign language and using it more regularly. 



He's sticking EVERYTHING in his mouth.


  

And he continues to attack anyone in range with love. 
This person is usually me.

Life with Theodore, minus all of his STUFF, has been pretty good lately. 

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! Bless you both! You, for trying your best a carve a normal family life in the midst of organizational madness! And T.R.T,...well because he's adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment