The goings on

*really bad beatboxing* "Hellooo everybody.." *really bad beatboxing ensues* source. Life for me has been pretty low key. Yes, I chanced it and said it. Maybe not the smartest move, but apparently I'll take that risk. This week has consisted of mostly the ins and outs of getting back on track with homeschool. Thankfully there have been no emergency trips anywhere, nothing too exciting, just our normal. Which is fiiiiiiine with me.


Last night we had the chance to get out with Ben's twin brother and his wife. They are visiting from China and are going back tomorrow after having been home for a month. We have never met her before, except over Skype, so it has been really fun getting to know her - and her getting to know us. Even if she was practically appalled by the amount of casserole dishes I have. :) We went bowling, and I must say that I started out the first game with a bang. Like, literally a bang. I'm not the best at 'setting' the ball down. Ben says that I leave divits. But even if it sounds like a thunderclap when I bowl, Sally still wins for launching the ball the furthest down the lane. Still, I did well the first game. Or better than usual at least. We shant talk about the second game... a Chinese girl who has only bowled once before beat me.... shameful. She does have a secret though: Soft on strong. So, there you go.. the secret to life. I have no idea what it means, but it's out there. Maybe once I figure that out I'll be a better bowler.

Then we had sushi. Yum.

That was the first time since having Theodore I've eaten sushi. It's a long story, but it includes hospital sushi, a stomach ache, and a brie and steak quesadilla. That's where I'll leave that.

Last night was such a wonderful reintroduction to sushi. I do love it.

So as you can see, my life has been 'ahhhhh' lately. Really the biggest decision I've been faced with is bangs or no bangs. Don't get me wrong - that's a pretty serious decision, but I'll take that over things that it could be. Even the snow has been fine. (And if you know me you know that I HATE snow.) It snows and then it's gone. I even think it looks pretty. GASP! 

Okay, I've been interrupted about 29 times since starting this so please forgive me if it's a little all over the place. I'm still smiling though! I just wanted to let you all know that we are a-okay over here. Hopefully I'll be able to get those oh so amazing videos up that I was telling you about. 

*really bad beatboxing (and quite a bit of spiddle)* "I say, baby, whatchu gonna do" *really bad beatboxing continues...* 

   

Comments

  1. *CRACK-PA-POW"!!! And with all that noise, it's a gutter ball. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment