"I know it's not always easy being my friend..."

Or, in my case, Theodore is saying to me "I know it's not always easy being my mom..." Unfortunately, this is as happy as Theodore has been the past few days

(sorry for the dark picture... cell phone....)

I bet you'd never guess he appears to be coming down with something. I've seen him smile once today.... that's all. And I've only been able to not be holding him while he's sleeping. Late in the weekend he started acting like something was coming. And it's only progressed. It's probably tracheitis. Again. I have no idea how to keep him from getting that. We keep his trach cleaned and changed and still.... oy vey. Who knows with him. But this should most definitely make for a fun day in Baltimore tomorrow. 

I'm hoping this passes with nothing worse than a tired momma and a good dent in our suction catheter supply. 

We shall see. 

Comments