And an illustrated book about birds.

Well, it appears we will be here for another 3 weeks or so. Rambo is doing well but it's coming down to coordinating the home vent stuff that is holding up the works. I, for one, am glad just to have an idea of a time frame and also that I am not the one tying up all those ends.

So to figure out what in the world we'll be doing for the next three weeks, other than the obvious of occupying this child, I thought I would give you a nice compilation of what's been going on here to do just that. Here they are in no particular order:

Rocking, rocking, rocking, rocking.........

Working on and FINISHING crosswords. With our ( mine and my mother in law's) knowledge and my stand alone spelling skills, we' re pretty much unstoppable.

$.99 soda refills.

Singing any random Nirvana song that comes to mind. As well as humming a childrens song that Max insists on singing 100 times a day to Theodore.

Writing this here blog- luckily for you.

SpongeBob, Spongebob, SpongeBob

Following behind Max, me with a smirk on my face, as she gets thrown off by a closed kitchen door and proceeds to utterly get lost in the house we are staying in- and have been in for weeks.

Look and find books. Serious hours can be passed with these.

Being forced to decide whether to finish a movie I came in at the middle of or continue searching for something decent to watch.

Telling embarrassing stories about myself such as getting completely panicked when a tiny butterfly clip almost took me down. I'll let you fill in the gaps to that story however you please. I can guarantee nothing you can think of would be more embarrassing than the reality.

Trying in vain to empty the water out of Rambo's humidity tube without disconnecting it.

Daily calls to the kiddos.

My new discovery of Instagram. Yes, I know its been around for awhile.....

And from tonight on out, watching the Olympics.

So now you pretty much know exactly what I'll be doing for the next few weeks. Feel free to share any embarrassing stories about yourself to help pass my time. It's appreciated.

Comments