First things first.

Currently the kids are making me breakfast on the couch (a variation of breakfast in bed) which consists of oatmeal, granola, coffee, and KoolAid Jammers. They slept in a bit and that is birthday present enough for me. Especially when it is immediately followed by their rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. They have already told me that I will get their special spa treatment today and if it's anything like last time it will involve everything from a foot massage in a Morton salt foot bath to getting my teeth flossed. This is the real deal, people. 

I love my kids.

Any second I will be ordered to go sit on the couch, turn on the tv, and put my feet up so I better scoot. 

Happy birthday to me! 

Comments

  1. Happy birthday!!! Praying this is the beginning of an extra blessed year full of favor! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDY!!!! Love, the Robinson branch of your family tree.

    Happy Halloween, too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment