It DOES exist.

A short admission is not just a thing of dreams. Not that an admission is generally dream material, but I have found that they don't necessarily have to be a nightmare. We are home from a four day admission. 4 days!! 

Theodore was having trouble kicking this certain type of tracheitis and needed some beefed up antibiotics. We got them in his system and got the heck out of Dodge. I still have no idea what the xray showed. The discharge papers said 'bacterial pnemonia' was his diagnosis, so I guess that's the official word... you know how these things go. 

In any case, we are home and he appears to be doing well. Luckily for you I remembered my camera for this short little hospital visit so I shall now endow you with completely unnecessary and way too excessive (double positive???) photos. I call them 'The Going Ons'. 

The Looks.


 
The Love.





 

The View.





Play Time.




Down Time.





Love my little man!


So thankful for a short trip. Thankful for my mother in law. For my parents. For everyone who, yet again, helped or reached out to us.

Comments

  1. You are so beautiful! Inside & out. So glad to be your friend. Also, thankful that the visit was short! Last but not least, he is seriously too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are fabulous!!! :)

    And I cannot get over just how grown up he is starting to look. So thankful for him and his joyful little spirit.

    And that I only had to miss you guys 4 days this time. Loving that part!! Glad you're home. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! My Friend! Rambo is getting skinny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment