I didn't.

I bet you thought I forgot to post today. But I didn't. No, I just couldn't think of WHAT to post.

I haven't taken any pictures. I haven't left the house. Nothing special has been done so to speak. (Except we did try Rambo's eye patch today. It lasted all of 5 minutes... and that's counting 2 patches. This is not going to be easy.) In fact, I would be happily climbing in my bed at 8pm if I could. I seriously have no shame about having an earlier bed time than my kids. But with our night time nurses coming again at midnight instead of 10pm I'm usually falling asleep on the couch.

I wonder how several months ago my most productive time each day was between the hours of 10pm and midnight. It's crazy how life changes in so short an amount of time. Now if anything isn't done after 7 it is NOT getting done until tomorrow. 

I'm sure this is just a phase too. Maybe I need to drink more water or something. For now, I'm going to go eat some ice cream and will myself to fold another load of laundry. And probably just before the nurse gets here my second wind will hit. 

Such...
        ...is
            ...life.   


NaBloPoMo November 2012

Comments