Randomnicities.

Yeah, I made it up. It's okay. Just go with it. 

Our final week of summer is quickly coming to a close and it hasn't exactly gone the way I was hoping. We've had more nurse staffing issues lately than we have for quite a while which has made our last week be quite uneventful. 

Maybe that's a good thing. 

In better news, I forgot to take the trash to the end of the driveway today and only remembered because I saw the truck when it was next door. I didn't have enough time to get it down there and figured another week would just have to go by. But that wonderful trashman, whoever he is, actually walked up my driveway and got it. 

Bless you.

I had so many things on my mind and now can't seem to produce another productive thought other than the prior two. 

I should probably just leave it at that. 

I'll leave you with just a couple shots of the cute church next door. Because it's so pretty when the sun hits it just right. Of course, you want to make sure you're ready and able to get outside when the sun is hitting it just right or you end up a little past its prime like was the case for me. Day late and a dollar short. It's really my motto so I guess I could have thrown off the balance of the universe had I actually been out there on time. 

Wouldn't want to do that.   






Comments

  1. Your timing looked perfect to me! And may God bless your refuse man! Haha! Really! Xoxox <><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment