New day. New year.

I woke up this morning to a call at 7:01 (Yes I was still in bed. I decided to forgo my morning run and stay in bed for an extra hour.) from one of Theodore's nurses telling me that she was in the parking lot I showed her and she didn't know where to go from there.

Uh................................................ 

You know as much as I do.

She tried several times to get me to understand, even after I told her who she was talking to, until she finally looked at her phone, realized who she called, laughed, said sorry, and hung up. 

Anyway.

We are getting ready to start school. Theodore's first day was yesterday and I think he had a good time. I'm really trying to keep my outlook up this year. It's interesting to me how much I fight homeschooling. I wouldn't want to do it any other way.... I just don't want to do it. But this year I have decided to accept my calling and get organized. I have a schedule for everything. EVERYTHING. Each child has a school schedule, we have a daily schedule, I even have lessons marked out through January so there should be little to no planning necessary, save for a few things that need to be done before a project. I think I picked out just the right curriculum for every subject and Tuesday is the big day. 










Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Comments

  1. LOVE every sweet face! Praying daily for you and your's this new school year xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment