Frankly, my dear....

I'm supposed to be looking up mac and cheese crock pot recipes considering it's one of the three things I'm responsible for for Thanksgiving dinner. That's what I'm supposed to be doing anyway. Obviously, I'm not. 

Instead, I decided to share a few photos of the little man showing that maybe he's not that different from other babies after all. This is one of the things I am thankful for today:





No one can resist the cell phone. You can almost see it in the last picture, but each time he got ahold of it he would have this sly smile on his face because he was so proud of himself. It made my day :)

Here are few more things that I'm thankful for:



  
So proud of themselves for taking a self portrait.
I'm also thankful for my husband but he's like a sasquatch or the loch ness monster when a camera is around. I'll see what I can do. 
Happy birthday to him and my mother-in-law! (A day early but that's okay.)
Alright, and I guess I have to include Joe too.... some say he's Ben's twin, but I don't know... no one has seen him for quite some time.

Enough of this stalling... time is ticking and a crock pot dish will quickly be out of the picture if I don't start soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Comments