Still here.





Today marks one week home. At 4:30pm it will be exactly one week since discharge. And we're still home..... for the moment. That is breaking the record already since our last trip. If we can make it through the day that will really be something. 
Rambo seems to be enjoying his life at home. In fact, he has really taken off. The desire to move and develop has suddenly hit him full force and he can not keep himself still.  


Just a normal day in the life of Rambo:












When he is up on my leg he constantly rocks himself like that. Is crawling in our near future?? I hope so.... kind of. The tangling of the tubes is not going to be my favorite but whatever. 


Isn't he the most adorable little thing? Of course, his big head does make him resemble Giada De Laurentiis a little. I'm not hating, I'm just saying they both have heads that could, by some, be considered a little large for the rest of their body. In any case... he's a cutie. And at least he still has the chance of growing into his head. 


I added another video to the "Watching Little Man Grow" tab so you can check that out... you know... if you want to....



Comments

  1. Well, I don't want to, so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giada does have a rather large head...though it is in proportions with another part of her body...or should I say "parts" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie. I am excited to be following you now and getting to know you, your kids and Rambo a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I totally agree about Giada ha ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Heather. My thoughts exactly.

    @The Cantelmo Family - Welcome!

    Ben, go away.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You - are amazing.
    Watching the videos reminded me of all my son's tubes but I could not cry. I hope your son can make a full recovery some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment