B is for....

I'm bored. I actually have nothing to say. I wish I could be creative and funny. Shoot, I'd settle for semi-interesting. I wish I had a semi-interesting, anticlimactic story to tell you. But I don't.

I'm bored.

There's a lot going on around me. In fact, most people around me have something going on. They may not necessarily think it's fun or creative, but it's something. Anything. My something has been watching 'Friends' every night at 11 and setting ring tones on my phone. 

I should probably be satisfied with this. I know I should be. I've felt so lazy this week that I wouldn't know how to handle anything happening. 

I'm tired.

That's what it is. I'm tired and bored. This post is the result of me being tired and bored. I have now drained you of 30 seconds that you can never get back. Just because I'm bored and waiting for my nurse. 

I apologize. But really it's your fault if you read all of this. You should have given up after the first two words. It's all been downhill from there. 

I literally need to stop typing but I just keep going. No one cares anymore, Amanda. Close the computer. Walk away. 

Goodnight to all.  

Comments

  1. Amanda, we all care - that is why we come back to your blog daily!!! To see how you and the family are doing and to look at the pictures of all of your smiling faces, even when you are bored and waiting for the nurse and we are bored and think -lets go see what Rambo is up to - his chubby cheeks always cheer me. Love, Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I CARE !!!!!!, and I pray and I'm expecting Rambo's miracle. I look forward to reading your blog. You are a gifted writer, so write a book!! Try a new recipe( thats full of butter, heavy cream and chocolate, then eat it all with a spoon. It will make you happy I swear it will. Happy Valentines Day. Blessings Brenda Derrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Aunt Peggy and Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, what brenda said.... believe me, she is a wise one......especially in the baking/cooking dept:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment