Baloo

Today was spent at Hopkins. All scheduled appointments, no worries. But it had it's ups and downs. Up: I got to spend the day with Ben. Down: Losing Rambo's feeding pump somewhere in the abyss of hospital. Yeah... another story for another day... Anyway, we are finally home (and inside! this is a plus when you lose the apparently ONLY key to your house). So I have decided to turn my mind to the positive. We're going to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. Sing it with me!

Thankful for....

... a husband who drives well and willingly...

... family to watch kids...
 

... a new doctors new perspective...

... only VISITING the hospital...

...being able to finally eat at Baja Fresh again...

...promises fulfilled. Not always immediately, but ALWAYS...

But as for me I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.
Psalm 71


Linking up with...
 
 
And want a really good reminder?? Check out my girl Sarah here.

Comments

  1. beautiful post, thanks for linking up! <3 I am right there with you, let's keep focus on the positive, it makes life so much sweeter! And, I am also very thankful my husband loves to drive because I sure don't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment