Heart Art.

This week has gone by fast and slow at the same time. It's been good and bad. Stressful and relaxing. All for no reason in particular. 

Today consisted of this:


It speaks for both Theodore and myself. If I could have sat in a corner and drooled and cried without being thought crazy then I would have. Rambo is not feeling well. I'm not sure if his tracheitis has not gone away or if he has a cold or if something else is going on but OH.MY.GOSH. I can't take it anymore! He was a lovely undertone of dusky blue today; arms, feet, lips, hands... He's done that a few times in the past week or so. He'll suddenly look ill and then before you know it he's rosy again, but today was constant. I even had my neighbor come over and look too so that I knew I wasn't seeing things. Unfortunately I wasn't. So that's awesome worrisome. We changed his trach just incase there was a plug of some sort, but of course that didn't do anything. Except of course, take care of our weekly trach change. 


This is as happy as Rambo has been the past two days:




But at this point, if he's not crying, I'm happy. 


We did take him to the doctors yesterday. We started a steroid and took a trach culture to see if he still has an infection - waiting to get the results from that before we put him on antibiotics. And if those results are clear - well I don't know what we'll do because he definitely isn't looking right. I've never hoped for an infection more. 


So that's that. I keep forgetting how a fussy baby messes up your entire day, but, man, it really messes up your day.


Also, I've added another new feature. Drum roll please------------- There is a button somewhere to your right that will take you directly to my etsy shop. Holler! 50% of the proceeds will go to Rambo's Heart. (Don't get snarky, I'd give it all, but I have to support my painting habit somehow.) And in other big news for Rambo's Heart our Valentine Fundraiser was very successful! Just shy of 200 valentines sold - and that was only to locals! We are still in the process of registering the name and getting bank stuffs all set up. But we are so excited!!! Thank you to everyone who continues to read, support, and pray! 

 

Comments