How goes it.

Firstly I would like to report that the stomach bug has passed through our house quickly without too many casualties. Thanks #1.

Somehow Ben and I were spared any effects of the bug. Thanks #2.

Dearest Ashley, my friend and neighbor, sacrificed her morning the other day to come and clean my kitchen AND bathroom. Thanks #3.

That same night we were brought pizza for dinner. Thanks #4.

And the next day was spent out of the house with all kids - Theodore included- at a friends house. Kids entertained. Meals provided. Thanks #5.

Today will hopefully be a complete day of school, without having to fish too many pieces of paper out of Theodore's mouth or too much bickering. For now I have to untangle Rambo's tubes from around the bottom of this chair and get on with business. Happy Friday, all.

Comments