Well, it appears that after about a week or so of Theodore not feeling up to snuff he has finally come out on the other side. Thankfully, he wasn't too sick as in needing a lot of meds or having a fever or a lot of breathing issues. But he was definitely not feeling well. Fussy, fussy, fussy, fussy, fussy. Only wanting to be held and sit in my lap. It was a long week.

But yesterday he gave me that sweet smile that showed he was back to normal and it has been smooth sailing ever since.

No, not really.

He's fine but now both the girls are sick. Fevers, tummy aches, dizziness. (This just so happened to occur suddenly while my cousin was watching them all for the evening. Thankfully, she's awesome and took care of it all and we didn't need to come home early. P.S. Jessy, I really really really hope your crew doesn't get sick.) So for us it's ibuprofen, tylenol, hot tea, cough meds, cool cloths, saltines.... the works. 

We're a mess. These are the times I don't mind Spongebob. In fact, I welcome him. If it comforts my kids to hear that awful laugh and Patrick's stupidity then so be it. As long as they sit 'happily' on the couch while they get nursed back to health then I am a happy camper. 

Hopefully Theodore won't catch whatever it is that they have and start the cycle all over again.

In the meantime, I will enjoy his health and hope we all end up back to normal soon.    

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhhh so sorry to hear this!! Please give the girls a hug and kiss from G-mom. Xoxooxox I'm sure trt has already had his turn!!! praying for all, and you Mom! It's always something isn't it!??!?! Hang in there. I also used cartoons during the kids illnesses. Welcomed them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment