Here it goes.

I've been pondering something for awhile now and feel that this is the right time. It is with some regret, some relief, some sadness that for now I am laying Rambo's Heart to rest. For now. 

Some of you may be saying, "Didn't you do that a long time ago considering absolutely nothing has been done with it in forever?" And... yes... that is true. But thinking about the 'next thing' has never stopped even though no real action has been taken in quite a while. There are many reasons I feel this is the right time for this. Our core group has been taken different ways in life (like Kentucky, for one!!!!) for the time being. Kids growing up, school, work, life. It can't be poured into right now as much as we want, it needs.  

Our heart for Rambo's Heart is still there. And, again, I stress that it is only 'for now' because I do believe there will come a time where it will be just the right thing for just the right people. As it already has been. Let me assure you that everything that was earned or given or gifted to Rambo's Heart was used entirely for families with children in hospital situations. Several people were blessed by your graciousness. 

Rambo's Heart still exists. It's still there if you want to give, still going on in the background. But I felt that I owed you all an explanation of where things stood. Thank you to all who supported. :) 

Comments