That's what's up.

We are officially into our second week of school and we are all still alive. Woot!

Summer has been quiet (thankfully) as far as sicknesses or doctors appointments for Theodore. That I did purposefully. I actually can't remember the last time I drove to Baltimore. I seriously never thought I'd be able to say that. 

Tomorrow we see the primary care doc who will give us a 'yay' or 'nay' on Theodore going to school this year. I honestly don't know what I will do if he says no. We'll cross that bridge when/if we get there, I suppose. And in December he has a meeting with the school system to make sure he qualifies and yada yada yada. You should see the literature I have been sent regarding this. I have some serious reading to do. 

Next week he has a cardiology appointment including an echo so we'll see if there are any big developments there. The hope is that there aren't, of course, but one never knows. 

He has still had random swelling of his left arm and leg. It is very noticeable but there is no sign that it is affecting him in anyway or is the cause of something more significant. 

Our nursing situation is getting a little more crazy. We've actually 'lost' 2 of our 4 nurses for the time being for medical or personal reasons. So securing a day time nurse has been a little more challenging. Which means that everything has been a little more challenging, but the nurses we do have really do their best to help us out. So, thank you!

The good news is that even with braces on his feet and patches on his eye Theodore remains 'happy happy happy'. 








Comments