Oh, baby, I love your ways.

So, this little man has just decided that he is going to take off. In the past two weeks, his list of skills has probably doubled. It's like he finally said, 'Okay, okay, I'll give you what you've been looking for,' knowing the whole time he could always do it he just wouldn't.

Now he is:

waving hello and goodbye

putting things INTO a container instead of just throwing them everywhere

understanding his relationship to the ipad (cause and effect). Now that he knows he can make it do stuff himself there will be no stopping him.

actually playing pat a cake and working on 'The Wheels on the Bus'.

I'm so proud :)

On a weird note, I just looked at wheelchairs for him. It feels strange. I never thought I'd be buying a wheelchair for any of my kids. I mean, really, what has this kid done that I thought I would be doing? It's not because we don't think he will walk, because we all do. It's mainly for transport if he goes to school and to make our lives easier when we are out. But it still seems weird. 

Now, I leave you with Rambo being Rambo. (playing with his suction machine)


Comments