Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Break!


Israel 6, Ruth 5, Emma 3
I had to share the rest of my wonderful children who have been completely amazing throughout this whole thing.

They love Theodore so much and it's neat to watch how they care about him.





Fire and Ice.







"I hope the hospital has what Theodore needs."





Sweet but sneaky.







   "How's Theado going?"


"I hope he gets to come home to his brotha and sista and otha sista soon."









Only the best big brother in the world.




"Mom, will Theodore be home soon so we can be all together as a family?"













"There was a family had a babe and Rambo was his name-o. R  - A - M - B - O"


I love my kiddos. And I'm so thankful to everyone who helped take care of them for 9 long weeks while Ben was off work so we could be with Theodore. Israel, Ruth and Emma you are awesome!! 

(Don't be fooled by their pictures. The captions are much more accurate.)


Comments