Beavers and ducks

I have lost my mind. I thought this was coming but now I'm certain. It's gone. The past week has made me more than aware of that. Wandering around the parking garage that I use everyday with no idea where my car was or how in the world I was going to find it was the first clue. Waking up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night telling Ben to put the napkins on the blanket and the sweater was the second clue. I was not only telling him to do that, but I was insistent that I KNEW what I was talking about even though he was laughing at me. Let me assure you that he did not pass up the opportunity to string me on for awhile. And finally, when Ben can make me laugh almost uncontrollably with this

a stupid crazy cow puppet I know that my mind is now mush.

Thankfully my cousin and aunt came today and helped bring me back to reality if only for a little while. They reminded me of when I was able to hold Rambo and how alert he was so I thought I would share the video with you. He's amazing. And he would still be this cute if they would stop shaving his head and making him look like Friar Tuck.

Comments

  1. What a blessing he is, Amanda. God is good. And Rambo is beautiful :)

    As for your mind- well I would have lost my a long time ago so you are doing great :) Love you!

    Isaiah 41:9b-10 “You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off”; fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah, Amanda, I would have lost my mind sooner too, so don't make any excuses, you're perfectly fine and totally allowed to loose your mind during this ordeal!!!

    Remember, in our weakness his strength is made perfect!

    You are continually in my thoughts and prayers:)

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment