I should have called him cupcake.

Apparently Rambo feels the need to live up to his name. Maybe that wasn't the smartest move on my part. But whatever the case, he is going to be having his third heart surgery on Monday. I keep whispering in his ear that this wasn't the plan but I don't think he's listening. 

The good news is that his heart rate has slowed down and he is not working too hard to breathe. At least not while he's sleeping, which is what he's doing most of the time since they put him back on the narcotics. I'm sure he's having fun riding on pink elephants again. Somebody better be having fun because I can assure you that I am not. 

Today we will be going back up to the PICU. My love/hate relationship with them can commence once again. I'm not sure who is looking less forward to our return: us or them. :)

In other news, I ate at Baja Fresh for the first time today in weeks. It was still too soon.  

Comments

  1. <3. Praying for you. Wishing I could be there with you right now. God is with you and with that stubborn little boy. Love him and you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the love/hate with the PICU. I love that they have saved my daughter's life, numerous times. I hate everything else. Youf family and little boy will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you all and am definitely continuing to pray. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment