Takes the Cake

That was the second dirtiest diaper I've ever changed. Ever. I'll spare you the details, don't worry. But I'm going to let you in onto why I sit here baffled and why this change, out of all 4 children, takes the cake as worst diaper change ever. 


It starts out the same as always. Normal day. Normal time for diaper change. But as I'm getting the wipes and new diaper ready I start pondering why every time I change Rambo's diaper I say the movie line "Korben! Korben, my man! We all gonna die." Not sure when this started, or why, but it comes out every.single.time. I have at least graduated from saying "Are you tinky??"  I admit, that was a low point in my life. When you literally can not make yourself say 'stinky' because it always comes out 'tinky' you know you have crossed over into "Momland" with little hope of ever returning. I'm proud to say that is no longer the case. 


I can't officially say that I ever reached a conclusion as to why I now say that movie line during diaper changes. But I will say that it seemed most appropriate this time. I said I'd spare you the details and I'll stick to that. The reason for my being baffled? I can't figure out how in the world this diaper was so messy it covered one of his entire arms and even got on my foot, yet his pants managed to stay 100% completely clean. Go figure. 


    

Comments