Woops...

It appears I momentarily forgot who this blog was about. I'll give you a hint: it's not me. So, I shall return to the subject at hand:Rambo.

Good news: His weaning process is complete! He is now off the methadone and clonidine!!! Two less medicines to give him. 

Currently his antibiotic is making him poop A LOT. I could literally change a dirty diaper every ten minutes. Not that you care, but it's out there non-the-less.

He is so active!!! He is passing toys from one hand to another, reaching for all sorts of things, entertaining himself. Happy happy joy joy. He also lays on his back and arches it so the only things touching the ground are his head and butt. He can scoot himself up while laying on his back, therefore the bumper on his crib has become very handy. 

He's got this new thing with blankets where he likes to hold onto them while he puts himself to sleep. It's the cutest thing ever. 




I told you it was cute. He pulls the blanket up to his face and it just makes you go, "Awwwwww."

Also, note the bottom picture. Who has forearm wrinkles? That is the weirdest thing.


My sweet little chunk.














Comments