This is what you get...

...when you stick me in a room by myself with no tv for too long - CHANGES!!! 


I have been thinking that it was time for some changes on my dear blog. If you know anything about me, or more specifically my hair color(s), you know that I can't keep anything the same for long. That being said, generally the changes are for the better. For those of you who know me really well, please note that I am not necessarily talking about the fire engine red stage - this is why I said "generally".


I wanted the blog picture to accurately depict our journey. Thankfully, he is no longer all strapped, tied, tubed up. We've moved on from there. So I tried to go with something appropriate, but also something that pulled at your heartstrings so you just couldn't resist reading my most recent ramblings. :)


Now, if you're anything like me, even if you like change at times you can still be resistent to it. So please take a moment to look at this with a fresh pair of eyes and an open mindset. And then if you will be so kind as to answer the poll at the bottom right hand side of the page (under 'labels'). Also feel free to leave a comment on this post about what you like/dislike now. Because believe it or not, I might actually care what you think. ;) Unless you disagree with me and then you're just wrong. 

Comments

  1. I like it! I think you might want to try two sidebars, though, because your sidebar is REALLY long, so someone has to scroll a really long way to get to the fun stuff at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Dorothy, there are a few things you can do to help with that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment